Me & Myself

My ife is a never ending journey..

tatkala aku termenung..
bertanya pada diri sendiri..
adakah..
apa yang ku lihat di mataku..
persis dengan penglihatan sang lain..
adakah biru padaku..
persis biru sang lain..
adakah manis padaku..
persis manis sang lain..

tatkala aku ketakutan..
mengenang hidup ini sementara..
fikiranku datang menerpa..
apakah sekiranya..
rasa, penglihatan, pendengaran dan segalanya..
hanya satu tayangan fantasi..
dan apa yang benar..
cumalah di dalam hati..

demi mencari cintamu ya Tuhan..
aku mengaharungi hidup ini..
segala ranjau, onak dan cubaan yang Kau beri..
harap ku dapat mengenalmu melalui kisahku..
namun Ya Tuhan..
aku pinta dariMu..
janganlah Engkau mengujiku dengan perkara-perkara buruk..
dan jangan pula kau mengazabku kerana kesilapanku..
sama ada di dunia mahupun akhirat..

ya Tuhan..
andainya aku jauh dariMu.. dekatkanlah..
andainya aku lupa padaMu.. ingatkanlah..
andainya aku alpa bahawa aku hambaMu.. bantulah..
sesungguhnya ya Tuhan..
Engkaulah perencana hidupku..
pohonku padaMu ya Tuhan..
sinarkanlah hidayah pada ku..
dalam setiap pergerakanku..
pejam celik ku..
sekali-kali tidak mahu aku tersasar dari jalanMu..
jalan yang ku yakini..

Ya Allah..
ku pohon cintaMu..
dan ajarkan aku mencintaiMu..
dari hidupku..

..Amin..

0 comments:

About this blog

Hye! Welcome all readers! I hope you will enjoy reading my writings! Everything in here is about my life, my thoughts and also several things that had attracted my attention. Feel free to leave your comments because I would appreciate it so much! Thank you!

count webpage traffic

Quotes

Do, or do not. There is no 'try'.

- Yoda (from The Empire Strikes Back)

The best love is the kind that weakens the soul, that makes us reach for more, that plants fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. And that's what you've given me. That's what I hope to give to you forever.

- The Notebook

"It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to your enemies, but a great deal more to stand up to
your friends."

- –Dumbledore, Harry Potter

The things two people do to each other they remember. If they stay together, it's not because they forget; it's because they forgive.

- Demi Moore in Indecent Proposal

You can't live your life for other people. You've got to do what's right for you, even if it hurts some people you love.

- The Notebook

We are who we choose to be.

- Green Goblin

The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all

-The emperor, Mulan

About Me

My Photo

A wifey to Amir Shaiful Bahar and a mother to Nurul Najah 'Adni and Muhammad An-Naquib.

Leave Me a Message!



Best TV Series!

  • Charmed
  • Chuck
  • CSI
  • Hana Yori Dango
  • Hanazakarino Kimitachi
  • House
  • Macam-macam Aznil
  • Oprah
  • Sweet Spy

Best Movies!

  • 17 Again
  • Becoming Jane
  • Ghost of The Girlfriend Past
  • Hachiko-A Dog Story
  • Hana Yori Dango Final
  • Madagascar 2
  • My Girlfriend is An Agent
  • Open Season 2
  • Shrek 2
  • Sleeping Beauty
  • The Lord of The Ring Triology
  • The Notebook

Favourite Songs~

  • 100 Years - Five for Fighting
  • Aku dan Dirimu-Ari Lasso & BCL
  • Apa Saja-KRU
  • Back For Good - Take That
  • Better Man - Robbie William
  • Don't Speak-No Doubt
  • Flying Without Wings-Westlife
  • Lucky-Jason Mraz
  • Masih Jelas-Hafiz
  • Matahari-Amuk
  • More Than Words-Westlife
  • Mungkin Terjadi-Spider
  • My Baby You-Marc Anthony
  • No Matter What - Boyzone
  • One Sweet Day - Mariah Carey
  • Pieces-Sum 41
  • Ribaibaru-Mayumi Itsuwa
  • Seperti Dulu-Exist
  • Soledad - Westlife
  • Someday-Nickelback
  • Sufi-Damasutra
  • Take Me to Your Heart-MLTR
  • The Reason-Hoobstank
  • The Tide is High - AK
  • Truly Madly Deeply - Savage Garden
  • Unintended - Muse
  • Unwritten-Natasha Beddingfield
  • Words - Boyzone
  • You Drive Me Crazy - Britney Spears
  • You're Still The One - Shania Twain

My visitors came from..



Disclaimer

Some of the content in this blog are not mine. The information, content (writings, pictures, graphics, videos, musics, etc) and sources (books, links, etc) that I published today may not be valid or accurate in two weeks from the day it was published. I am not responsible if downloadables from this blog damages or harms your computer. I am only responsible to myself; not to anyone or any agencies I seems to represent. My writings in this blog are my experiences and personal views. I am also will not be held liable for anyone says in my blog through their content, implication and intent. Other than that, my intention in hosting this blog is not to do any harm, injure, defame or libel others. What I write on my blog is not to be taken as fact nor absolute. If you use my advice, tips, techniques, and recommendations, and are injured, I am not to be held responsible. If any legal action is brought against my blog, it could be brought against me personally, my home and my properties only.